Josh is joined by 56 year radio and TV veteran Paul Konik. The guys chat Australian commercial media, working at the ABC, getting good at content creation, working horses as a non-horse person, driving 87km to work at 4am in the morning, and the town of Wangaratta.
Articles Mentioned in the Episode:
Josh and Paul chat about the following Q’s:
• Does Paul miss being on the radio?
• How did Paul get his start working in a creative field such as radio?
• How did Paul get so good at content creation, and build a 56 year media career?
• What did 16years at the ABC teach Paul about hosting/presenting/life that commercial media did not?
• Why did Paul move to Wangaratta / NE Victoria, and why horses?
@joshuacliston on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.