Martin Atkins is an author, documentary filmmaker, international touring drummer, record label owner, University teacher and speaker, and oh yeah, he's a funny funny man.
- Martin's incredible history in music including his work with PiL, Nine Inch Nails, Ministry, Killing Joke, Pigface, Invisible Records and SEA Chicago.
- Martin's books about the music industry and touring Band Smart, Welcome to the Music Business Your F-worded, Tour Smart and his upcoming PiL book (Martin's books are among the few books on the music business that Josh feels are must-reads, and they're not just for the people in bands).
- An experiment Martin ran on his University class that highlights the lowlights of the music business, and it's a good one.
- Martin's thoughts on how creative people of all kinds need to be out there doing real things, and meeting living breathing human beings (and treating them well).
Say hello to the Podcast:
• @joshuacliston on the socials.