In this episode Josh shares something that has been bugging him lately. "Creative people spending their energy, focus, time (and even hard earned dollars) trying to work out ways off skipping the HARD WORK that drives all but the rarest of creative careers."
- How rare it really is to see unicorn talent.
- How singular BHAG can be poison to the creative career if you allow the failure of that BHAG to damage your confidence, or sap the energy right out of your art.
- Try forgetting about one big event in the future and focus instead on process - day-to-day mastery of all things that are within your current abilities, and those that lie just beyond.
Get #deadlyarnold on iOS - https://itunes.apple.com/au/podcast/deadly-arnold-2.0-no-fate/id1137331370?ls=1
Get Deadly Arnold on RSS - http://thedeadlyarnold.libsyn.com/
Get Deadly Arnold on Android: http://subscribeonandroid.com/thedeadlyarnold.libsyn.com/rss
Reach out to Josh directly on the contacts below [ or use #DeadlyArnold on Twitter and Instagram ]
• Em: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Twitter: twitter.com/joshuacliston
• Instagram: instagram.com/joshuacliston
• Facebook: facebook.com/joshuacliston
• Goodreads: www.goodreads.com/user/show/399554…-joshua-c-liston