In this episode Josh L is joined by traveller, filmmaker and professional busker ‘Josh Thompson’ (aka Jin Tommo) for a chat about London (UK).
We chat about:
- Cutting weight for South East Asia.
- Entering Singapore with shoe-issues.
- Carting music gear all over the globe.
- How a box-like drum can double as a suitcase.
- The constant battle to stay afloat in London, both figuratively and literally.
- The differences and similarities between the London music scene and the scene in a large Australian city like Melbourne (note: they’re not all that different, they’re both super competitive).
- Some #TravelChats for first-timers London (these are in no-way travel-hacks or any other kind of hack).
Please Subscribe to Punching Sideways HERE http://PunchingSideways.com, that way you will never miss an episodes (they will automatically come to you via iOS, Android, Email or the Web).
Socials: @joshuacliston on Twitter, Instagram and yes, even Facebook.