To Rate, Share and Subscribe to the show - http://onthebubblepodcast.com
In this episode we take a quick look at the fan campaign that helped to get The CW's REAPER a 13 Episode Final Season.
How did REAPER find itself On The Bubble?
- The show opened to great critical support, but low audience numbers.
- Reaper, like many other new shows, was interrupted by the 2007-2008 Writers Guild of American strike.
- The show never regained what little momentum it did have prior to the strike.
- Show star Tyler Labine called for fan support to save Reaper.
- The fan campaign began to save the show.
Quote 1. "The unusual comedy premiered on The CW to great reviews and few viewers." ~ Screenrant.com - Original Source - Click Here
Quote 2. "I loved that show! Why the heck did they cancel it?" ~ WeMinoredInFilm.com - Original Source - Click Here
Say G'day to us here
• Em - firstname.lastname@example.org
• Twitter - https://twitter.com/joshuacliston
• Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/joshuacliston/
• Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/joshuacliston
Note: No 'socks' died to bring you this information..