What do you do when your second or third act music career just won’t get off the ground? This is a tough question we know - but your not suffering alone - your host Josh (@joshuacliston on Instagram) has been asking himself that very same question.
Josh has come to the conclusion that although the broader question is incredibly hard (and maybe even impossible) to cover in a single Podcast episode - or even from a single persons perspective - he does feel that the following three question may provide a good place to start.
- Are you really stuck, or are you just being lazy?
- Are you trying to make music that doesn’t energise your efforts? And/or are you trying to create music with (or for) people who you don’t have much in common with anymore?
- What one, two, or three things (probably tough things) are you prepared to do to make your music creation process and performance work?
Thanks so much for reading, and if these ideas interest you please subscribe to podcast, or just give this a share somewhere that matters to you, with people who matter to you. ~ Josh
- Em: email@example.com
- Twitter Josh L: twitter.com/joshuacliston (@joshuacliston )
- Instagram: instagram.com/joshuacliston
- Facebook: facebook.com/joshuacliston